Please note: Registering for speeches and sessions are only available once your event organizer launches the event dashboard.
All speeches and sessions hosted by employers and the event organizer will be displayed in the Program tab of the event dashboard, or to look at a specific company's offering, go to the Companies tab and click on their profile. To register for a speech or session, click on the "Register" button. All times displayed are in your local time.
Once your registration is confirmed, you can access the speech or session from your personalized "Schedule" tab during the live event. When entering the speech or session, your camera and microphone will be disabled. These are the ways you can interact with employees:
- Company tab: View the company profile of the company that is hosting the speech, read the FAQs, and bookmark jobs.
- Question tab: Post and upvote questions
- Chat tab: Send messages to all participants and employees of the speech
- Company tab: View the company profile of the company that is hosting the session.
- Questions tab: post and upvote questions you want answering.
- Chat tab: Send messages to all participants and employees of the speech.
- To go on screen with full camera and microphone capability, "Request to join with Mic & Camera" icon at the bottom of your screen. This sends employees your request that can be approved or declined. Once your request is approved, a 5-second pop-up window will appear that allows you to cancel the request. (When you're on stage, hosts/employees have the admin rights to remove you from the stage.)