At the top navigation bar, click on the Talent Profiles tab to view the participants' profiles. To narrow down your search, you can use either the search bar to perform keyword searches or filter participants via the 20 plus criteria we offer.
The information available on participant profiles is their professional and academic background. You’ll also be able to see forward-looking information such as the areas and industries they’re interested in, and the values that are important to them.
When reviewing an individual profile, you'll be able to perform the following actions (these actions will not be visible or shown to any participants):
- 'Like' and see how many 'likes' a participant has received from all your colleagues.
- Request a 1-1 Chat with the participant (this will only be available if the organizer has enabled this feature for your event). Read more here.
- Send an email to the participant via your personal work email address, this will open your email provider.
- Add a participant to an existing or new list. Lists can be made private for your own viewing or shared with your whole company. When downloading CVs from a list, downloads are capped at 100 CVs.
- View and download their CV.
- Add comments to a participant's profile and view comments left by your colleagues.