- Access the Talentspace platform using the most up to date version of Google Chrome (preferred), Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge (v. 79) browser.
- Make sure VPNs are turned off.
- Run all the tests (especially parts 4 and 5 to test your network connectivity and firewall) here. Please run these tests in the location you will be accessing the platform during the event day.
- Fill out your personal profile here.
- Complete your company profile by adding pictures, videos, facts, and a short description.
- Add and invite colleagues to your company account here.
- Post jobs you’re looking to fill at the event here.
- Create sessions/ speeches you’re hosting via the "Program" tab of the event (video tutorial here).
- Configure your 1-1 chat schedule and review requests via the "1-1 Chat" tab of the event dashboard (video tutorial here).
- Explore the database of participants taking part in the event (video tutorial here).
Get a quick introduction to our platform by watching the video below:
Attending an online event as an employer is a whole different ball game and a very new experience for a lot of employers. To help you best present your company and be as ready as possible, Talentspace has written a couple of articles based on our own learnings and best practices sourced from our partner companies.
To begin, read these two articles to start on the right foot:
- An Employer's Guide To Standing Out At Online Recruiting Events
- The Talentspace Guide To Attending An Online Recruiting Event (Employer Edition)