If you're facing issues in any video session during the event, please ensure that you meet the following technical requirements:
- An internet connection – broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- A webcam or HD webcam – built-in or USB plug-in
- Browsers: Latest versions of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Supported devices: Desktop web
1. Confirm that you've granted permission on your browser or app for both audio and video, more details on how to do this here.
2. Minimize the number of resources (i.e. close unused tabs and applications) on the computers/devices when using video.
3. Move closer to your router.
4. Confirm that your speakers and volume control both work - test the sound and microphone by using another platform or application.
5. Confirm that your device can play videos - we recommend testing this by watching a video on Youtube.
6. Refresh the page on your browser.
7. Restart the browser, or close the app and reopen.
8. Try a different supported browser.
9. Restart your computer or device.
10. If the problem persists, open the page in an incognito window.
If that doesn’t work, please take a screenshot of the issue/error message and get in touch with us via the chat at the bottom right corner of your screen.